Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011

It is 2011. 2011.

I believe that this year will be one of the best years of my life. 

I am hoping that this blog will become more of a "lifework" space. Like homework but lifework. I am hoping that this will be a place to document  the incredible year that 2011 will be. But most of all, I am hoping this is a place where I can be 1. Honest  2. Authentic  3. Connected. 

I want this year to bring change. I want to lose weight. I want to floss more. I want to have my first massage. I want to get rid of stuff. I want to learn more about my daughters. I want to become better acquainted with God. I want to buy dresses. I want to stop eating fast food. I want to be a better friend. I want to be a better daughter. I want to be a better mother. I want to learn more about who my girls are, and foster their individuality. I want to clean my house. I want to dance. I want to have my lovely friends over for dinner. I want to start a movement. I want to flirt with a man. I want to get a pedicure. I want to sweat. a lot. I want to laugh. a lot. I want to study my Bible. I want to finish another semester of classes. I want to dress up fancy. I want to travel some place. I want to wear bright red lipstick. I want to paint my fingers and toes so they match. I want to give things away. I want to get myself back. I want to discover the beauty that is within me. I want to create something with my hands. I want to make my bedroom a sanctuary, and take the tv out. I want to cook something by Mrs. Childs. I want to spend time with a horse. I want to play with my nieces and nephews. I want to pray over my girls every single day in 2011. I want to wash off my make up before bed. I want to feel more comfortable giving and getting hugs. I want to be something else besides agreeable. I want to go for walks more. I want to take more pictures, especially of the girls. I want to finish something. 

I want to LIVE.

I want to make the most of my time here.

2011 will be an amazing year. It really, really will.




1 comment:

  1. I love the ring boxes from September of 2009, any idea where to get that beautiful turquoise box

    ReplyDelete