Monday, March 23, 2009

spring babies, spring breaks

It is official. My neighbor is mowing his lawn. For me, dandelions, tulips, and the sound of lawn mowers mean spring is here. And we all know what spring brings....
babies.
I thought I would share one of my favorite photos of a recent maternity shoot. The mommy is my good friend from high school, Alicia. She and her husband Jeff are getting married in November, and I will be shooting her wedding as well! Inside there, is baby Marley. She will be born this spring. Let me know what you think!
I think she is just beautiful. I can't wait to meet Marley and take her newborn baby pictures!

Tonight, my good friend Bri (and the only person I trust to color/cut my crazy long hair) and I are headed to Kansas City. We are going to our friend Amy's house for a night, and then tomorrow morning we will be flying out of KC to Baltimore! I have been looking forward to this trip for some time. It is a much needed girls getaway! We picked Baltimore because tickets were cheap and none of us had been there. Bri and I go to church together, her husband is a youth/college pastor. I think a lot of both of these girls, they are women after God's heart. I will be sure and take lots of pictures! I am hoping to make my way to some antique stores and vintage boutiques...hmmm...do they have an anthropologie in Baltimore? 

I hope you have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment