Wednesday, April 20, 2011

sell. buy.

My garage sale went well, considering the weather only allowed us one day of sales. While it was good to get rid of so much, it did tug at my heart a bit. I sold furniture I spent time painting and baby shoes and clothes... you know, that kind of thing. The good part? Now I want to buy things for my new place...



Le Creuset is way out of this girls budget. Why does a woman have to get married to get the things she needs for her home? Can you smell the pot roast cooking in this thing?



Anthro. How I love thee. Let me count the ways.... sheets... dishes... dresses...boots...purses...




I do have a gift card to anthropologie that I got from my brother at Christmas...hmmmm...







Did I tell you I have a job interview today? I'm excited. And a little bit nervous. It is with a great company... with a mission that I can stand behind. Did I tell you I desperately need this job? Well, I do.










I also need this coffee pot. One thing I want to do at my new place, is have a variety of things to drink for the people that come over. I've always wanted to be like, "Can I get you something to drink?" and then have lots of choices... I know. Sounds silly. It feels like such a grown up thing to do.




I hope that your spring has been lovely. Truly lovely. And that you find yourself smiling a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment