Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brooklyn's room :: part 1

I thought I would share a few corners of Brooklyn's room. This room is always changing...
bed


bears

It's fun to see all the bargains I have found for her room over the years. 

chichidresser
This dresser was $39.99 at the chichi DAV and in the perfect color.

She loves her pink cowgirl boots.


pink vanity
This vanity was $10 at a thrift store. Primer and paint are miracle workers. I found a vintage pillow sham to recover the vanity stool, which I thrifted for $7.
tutu & quilt
I had been on the look out for a vintage tutu or dance costume. If you have been around Brooklyn for ten minutes, you have seen her dance. When I found this one in her favorite purple, (and for $10!) I knew it was meant to be...
vintage sheets

I love it when I find twin size vintage sheets in great condition. We are hard on sheets at our house, and it seems like I am washing bedding every other day. These sheets were $2-$3 each, and they are so super soft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment