Sunday, June 28, 2009

happy sunday


I found this picture online (designed life blog) and it reminded me of the dresser you can see here. If you look closely you can see it in the corner of my garage. I have a bedroom suite, which I believe is from the 1940's. It belonged to my grandparents, then my mom, then it was in my room when I was a little girl, and now I would like to use it Brooklyn's room. It has a beautiful matching vanity, head board/foot board with rails. It has been refinished once over the years, but it needs to be painted. (too many chips, scratches, and dings) White would be the safe route, but I love this color... of course I would like the color to grow with her... decisions decisions...

My acre is waiting to be pushed mowed. I am up to my ears in laundry. Can you believe it is nearly July already?


No comments:

Post a Comment