Friday, April 17, 2009

a lovely weekend in store

This is going to be a really good weekend. I know it already. Tomorrow, I will be attending "Art at the Arb" at the Bartlett Arboretum! This should be an amazing event, complete with BBQ and live music, and all kinds of great vendors. A little birdie told me one of my favorite jewelry designers will be there. (A daughter of a friend and KU college student) I am hoping to leave with something pretty.

Then on Sunday, the monthly flea market!!!! Woohoo!!! My recent thrifting has turned up nothing. Nada. Zilch. So hopefully I find lots of goodies at the flea. (The best part is, I get to go all by myself!) It is therapeutic.

My look out list:
*metals, lately I am loving anything metal
*millinery and other vintage baubles
*anything useful (metal locker baskets, etc)
*sweet dishes (forever on the list)
*vintage recipe books
*any vintage children's items

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment