Thursday, April 30, 2009

happy thursday!

(disclaimer: Items photographed in my entry way. I do not like this border. I do not like country blue and rose. I CAN'T WAIT to redo the entry. Until then, please bear with me! :o)

After a long dry spell in my thrifting endeavors, things are slowly starting to get back to normal. I thought I would share my recent finds. I have to be careful when it is half off bric-a-brac day, because I will buy cute little things I don't really need just because they are cute and cheap
* The big white tray was a steal for $1!
*The pretty vintage pillowcase is for Brooklyn. Stay tuned for a post about her bedding. :o)
*Cute little cowgirl boots are for my littlest cowgirl!
*Mercury glass candle holders will find a home somewhere around here.
*I loved the old lamp. Of course its shade was dingy and smelled of...well...moth balls and urine.   I will have to find a replacement and try and fancy it up a bit. To paint (the wood parts), or not to paint? The prayer book was my favorite find:
I love the pictures and the wording. I wish I could frame every page. I really thought about framing one/some for my girlies' rooms, but I have a hard time taking pages from books. 
Look at the birdies!
What's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment