Thursday, April 16, 2009

spaghetti legs

my. legs. are. sore...

I have made it four days. Yesterday was leg lifts, and today was a running day. I am starting to enjoy the exercise part more, but my goodness my legs are sore. Austin and I managed to sneak in a date last night, we went to a movie. He offered not to order popcorn, as not to tempt me. I told him to go ahead. I was good. I had only two pieces. There really is nothing healthy to eat at the movie theatre! We laughed a lot and it was really fun. I miss the joy of just simple fun- laughing and being silly goofy.

I am at school. I have some work to do before class tomorrow. The semester is almost over!!! Yea!!! I'm thinking I will take the summer off. It is, after all, my last summer with Brooklyn. :o(

We went to the zoo today, and I have some pictures to share. But for now, I must get to work!

(Mondays are my weigh-in days. I will be sure to post my progress! I am hoping to have lost 3 lbs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment